How do I install language packs for internet explorer 7 and mozilla firefox?

I don't have the cd anymore for Windows XP, is there another way? And I can't find the language packs I want at mozilla add-ons. I want to install the Japanese, Chinese, Korean language packs.

I'm not interested in a dictionary or anything else, I just want the characters to appear when I open a Japanese/Chinese/Korean page, not just some blank squares in their place.

How do I do this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Joao
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Best answer
  • 3 years ago

i'd. *lol* in case you have been inquiring for version numbers i'd worry. yet yeah, it fairly is unquestionably one of those deals: i do in comparison to disruptions to my familiar every day stuff. And getting to know an entire new browser and getting THAT look after on my computer would be a disruption. to no longer point out, my confusing disk drives (i think of I easily have "2" however the different one would desire to correctly be a logical partition, i'm unsure) are small-ish. i do no longer fairly have room to run 2 browsers at as quickly as, any further than i can run 2 finished anti-virus courses at as quickly as (firewalls, greater crap and all). issues get heavily bloated and then my computer slows to a death-crawl as my important confusing disk lots up. And properly, i've got heard Chrome receives heavily bloated, even worse than IE does in some procedures.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.