UC Davis or UC San Diego?

Ok, so I've gone down to my two top choices for college, which I've both been accepted to already. UC Davis or UC San Diego? I plan on majoring in some sort of biology, possibly pursuing a career in medicine. I like UCD because it's near home (the bay area) & I can come down every once in a while to the... show more Ok, so I've gone down to my two top choices for college, which I've both been accepted to already. UC Davis or UC San Diego? I plan on majoring in some sort of biology, possibly pursuing a career in medicine. I like UCD because it's near home (the bay area) & I can come down every once in a while to the city. I like UCSD because of its ranking and because it's near the beach. I feel like UCSD would be a better choice for me, but I wanted a little more feedback on the two schools before my final decision. So basically, what I'm asking is...
-Better school?
-Have you attended either of the schools? What was it like? Please provide any personal experiences if you have any.
-Will both schools provide me with a good, enjoyable college experience?

Thanks in advance, everybody! :)
Update: If it helps, I got into John Muir College at UCSD (: