mtg magic the gathering - ruling?

i atk with a 3/3 creature and my opponent blocked with a 2/2 indestructible. i play time warp. can he still block with the same creature again. i m pretty sure u cant.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

If a player blocks with a creature, it does not tap. A creature cannot block if it is tapped, unless something changes that. An indestructible creature cannot die via any damage, nor can it be destroyed as in a Doom Blade or such. It can be removed from play, as already suggested, or it can be put into the graveyard by having its toughness reduced to zero or less. Use something like a nameless inversion and the troublesome creature will be sent to the graveyard. :)

• Zeo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The answer is simple, when you play time warp you get another turn. When you attack again after time warp then yes they can block again with the same creature because it is indestructible and was never destroyed. Time warp gives you another turn which means it is a new attack phase. So yes they can block with the same creature during another attack phase.

Source(s): Playing MTG since 1999
  • 1 decade ago

Indestructable means it cant die. So basically it can block, and since you dont have trample the damage doesnt spill over for the point. So if you cant kill the creature then that means it will still be there to block again. Best thing to do is to have it tapped...or remove it from the game...which you have to do to get rid of it, or use some kinda card like pacifism.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeap he sure can

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.