Can I just take the time to apologize to the LGBT community?

I am a Christian, and I understand that a lot of you have felt mistreated by religious groups in your lifetime. Though I am in no way responsible for how these people have treated you, I would like to take the time to apologize for their hatred. It sickens me to see "Christian" people carrying signs... show more I am a Christian, and I understand that a lot of you have felt mistreated by religious groups in your lifetime. Though I am in no way responsible for how these people have treated you, I would like to take the time to apologize for their hatred. It sickens me to see "Christian" people carrying signs reading "God Hates You" or "God Hates Fags" to the burial sites of fallen gay soldiers, and I believe that God will no doubt reserve the deepest pit of hell for these hypocrites. Even though you may receive hatred from the Christian people around you, I want you to know that this Christian girl loves you all. And I want you to know that Jesus loves you as well, no matter what some may tell you. Yes, God punishes the wicked, but it is His intention for all of us to be with Him one day. Though some would say I am wrong, I believe that He bases salvation on more than whom we choose to bring to our bedrooms. Don't let any of the fakers in the world turn you away from a good religion!Christians who are true at heart will be the greatest friends you will ever know.

Peace, love, and good will towards all of you :)