Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

do you think we'll have a hot summer this year?

i hope soo ! =]

• Bri~

Yes. I'm moving to Arizona..I heard it's wicked hot there. :)

Hey there,

I hope that it is a warm Summer. I do not want a really hot Summer or the majority of my days will be spent inside as opposed to outside.

Best Wishes,

Brian

• Erika

It relies upon on the sea currents, and the el nino or l. a. nina result. inspite of all the snow we've had right here in the northern hemisphere, January replaced into nonetheless the main excellent ever on checklist. Am I flawed that it is cool in the Philippines, isn't the temperature there frequently quite sturdy? The Tag-araw could be one greater degree C greater I anticipate. additionally i could be greater apprehensive approximately typhoons than the warmth. wish you men are not getting from now on typhoons, in spite of if it ought to be tough.

• R.S.

who knows the weather has been so off some years , a hot summer be nice at the beach as last 2 haven't been that good

Yeah

Me too. I really hope so. We definitely deserve a good one this year, the hotter the better for me

I heard on the radio that we're suppose to have droughts and temperatures up to 105 degrees this summer, just like last year! I love my air conditioning...

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY, GAGALOO♥

GAGA FOREVER♥

i hope so, but im due to give birth in july so dont want it to be hot till after i have the baby, hate it being hot when im pregnant,

No, we will see more rain this year because of all the record snow packed high in the west

yep that is for sure because we are cutting down the trees and increasing the global worming and polluting the WORLD so what more you can guess

summers are hotter than before and winters are less colder than before...