Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

do you think we'll have a hot summer this year?

i hope soo ! =]

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Bri~
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Best answer

Yes. I'm moving to Arizona..I heard it's wicked hot there. :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hey there,

I hope that it is a warm Summer. I do not want a really hot Summer or the majority of my days will be spent inside as opposed to outside.

Best Wishes,

Brian

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

It relies upon on the sea currents, and the el nino or l. a. nina result. inspite of all the snow we've had right here in the northern hemisphere, January replaced into nonetheless the main excellent ever on checklist. Am I flawed that it is cool in the Philippines, isn't the temperature there frequently quite sturdy? The Tag-araw could be one greater degree C greater I anticipate. additionally i could be greater apprehensive approximately typhoons than the warmth. wish you men are not getting from now on typhoons, in spite of if it ought to be tough.

• R.S.
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

who knows the weather has been so off some years , a hot summer be nice at the beach as last 2 haven't been that good

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yeah

• 10 years ago

Me too. I really hope so. We definitely deserve a good one this year, the hotter the better for me

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I heard on the radio that we're suppose to have droughts and temperatures up to 105 degrees this summer, just like last year! I love my air conditioning...

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY, GAGALOO♥

GAGA FOREVER♥

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i hope so, but im due to give birth in july so dont want it to be hot till after i have the baby, hate it being hot when im pregnant,

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, we will see more rain this year because of all the record snow packed high in the west

• 10 years ago

yep that is for sure because we are cutting down the trees and increasing the global worming and polluting the WORLD so what more you can guess

summers are hotter than before and winters are less colder than before...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.