i want to get a tattoo in memory of my baby who i miscarried at 6 weeks anyone got any good ideas?

i want a small yet meaningful tattoo

tiny footprints

a heart with a halo

a butterfly

a dragonfly

Lost Baby Tattoo

• "Their tiny feet go before us to show us the way home"

I have lost babies - and I design tattoos so I designed a full sleeve which has the names of everyone in my family along with stardust, shooting stars, hearts etc and i had my tattoo artist scan and copy the ink prints of my sons feet and my daughters hands. It's not finished yet but noone else can have it. The footprints and handprints are exact replicas taken from my children.

Sorry for your loss x

Landscaping a garden is a excellent possibility to produce your ideal room. It’s the environment you live in and this is the cause why this guidebook https://tr.im/euUWJ is made so you can make the best garden.

Whether you’re sitting outdoors sipping drinks, letting a pet run free of charge off the leash, developing a tree house for kids or grandchildren, trying a lifelong ambition to produce a single best rose, or sitting and doing the crossword – it’s your personal area, your sanctuary.

Ideas 4 Landscaping is a total package that every single house owner need to get if they are hunting to landscape their backyard. If you have no landscaping understanding, get heart as it comes along with in depth illustrations so you can efficiently landscape your dream backyard it in no time.

• Katie

No it's not stupid at all, tattoos are supposed to be personal, and anybody who thinks it's silly is seriously missing their empathy chip. You were carrying this baby inside of you and saw it's little heart beat on the ultrasound. You have every right to want to remember this special little being. I think your tattoo design idea sounds very sweet. :-)

i had a miscarriage feb 4 2010 && i got a tattoo on my side that says

" gone but not forgotten " & underneath of that between the g in gone

and the g in forgotten i put that date i miscarried .

Im sorry about your loss

I have designed a daisy chain for my lost babies. I have 2 children so had 2 flowers put on for them with their initials inside then for the 5 I lost I had 5 small flowers put onto the chain.

Sorry for your loss. Maybe an angel or a star? I recently got a charm necklace with charms of my husbands, mine and my son's initials and a silver star charm in memory of the baby we lost last year x

I am so sorry for your loss. What about a Forget-me-not flower? Here are a few tatoos http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=... I have a friend who got baby footprints in memory of her loss. Just another thought.

I was planning on getting a necklace from this site for my losses http://www.labelledame.com/miscarriage-infant-loss... I think they are sweet.

Please take care

I got a little pink butterfly in memory of my baby girl x

i miscarried my baby at 9weeks 2years ago, id had a scan at 7weeks and everything was fine.

a few weeks later i got a tattoo on my belly, exactly where the ultrasound had found the baby lying (low down to the right) it was a butterfly tattoo