RECOMMENDATIONS for "Netflix" DVD "Movies" to view?

Recently contracted with "Netflix" for DVD Movies. So far, have viewed the following: "Thelma and Louise", one of my all time favorites: gave it a 5 star rating. Disc (1) and (4) of a 4 set BBC documentary movie about "Wagner"(the German opera composer, Richard Wagner)... show more Recently contracted with "Netflix" for DVD Movies.

So far, have viewed the following:

"Thelma and Louise", one of my all time favorites: gave it a 5 star rating.

Disc (1) and (4) of a 4 set BBC documentary movie about "Wagner"(the German opera composer, Richard Wagner) with Richard Burton in the title role. Skipped #-s (2) and (3) because I was so disappointed in (1); (4) turned out to be somewhat better than (1); but wouldn't recommend the set; gave them a 2.5 star rating.

"The Tales of Hoffman" by Jacques Offenbach - the 1951 movie; which I have now and thoroughly enjoyed: guess I will mail it back Monday, and plan to give it a 5 star rating.

--------------------------------------...

Next in my Queue is Laurence Olivier's(Hamlet).

I requested "The House of Rothschild" - 1934; but not available. And a German movie of Richard Strauss' opera "Salome"; but also not available.

The others that I'm thinking about Queuing, are: "Moulin Rouge"(old one, with Jose Ferrar)

"Nicholas and Alexander"(the last Russian Czar and his Czarina)

"The Last Emperor"(China's)

"The Grifters" with Angelica Houston(another all time favorite)

"The Professional"(a horrificlly grizzly, violent and bloody film; but one of the most unusual and beautiful love story's ever told).

Can you suggest any others that you think I might enjoy viewing?

Thanks,

Alberich
Update: Thanks to you all. How can I choose a best answer?