UC Davis or UC San Diego?

I have been accepted to both UC Davis biochemistry and molecular biology major and UC San Diego Biology major emphasis in Biochemistry and cell biology. I initially thought that UC san diego was about the same level as UC Davis, but I have heard from people at my school that UC San Diego is more prestigious and... show more I have been accepted to both UC Davis biochemistry and molecular biology major and UC San Diego Biology major emphasis in Biochemistry and cell biology. I initially thought that UC san diego was about the same level as UC Davis, but I have heard from people at my school that UC San Diego is more prestigious and harder to get into, so now I am stuggling with the choice where before i thought I would pick Davis for sure. Is san diego really that hard to get into? Should i seriously consider san diego? and suggestions welcome.
Update: by the way... i am a transfer student from a community college... if that makes a difference