Gays Have Little To No Professionalism?

I work in a very serious and professional place where only college educated people are allowed to work(im being general for my own security) First off I want to say that I have nothing against Gays and don't care what they do but there is this very consistent fact with the few gay men that I work with where... show more I work in a very serious and professional place where only college educated people are allowed to work(im being general for my own security)

First off I want to say that I have nothing against Gays and don't care what they do but there is this very consistent fact with the few gay men that I work with where they literally take no pride in there work, they complain about doing the smallest things if it means taking them out of their normal daily coasting, and they are always getting into little hissy fits with each other. These fights are so degraded and wimpy that even the bosses don't know how to respond because they seem to want to be treated like children.

They constantly talk about their personal lives and instead of doing a good job they take up time discussing the next time they are going to go out and get drunk or try to meet another man.

My question is why do so many gays seem to be unable to just GROW UP? Can they really continue to argue that they are just like everyone else when their brains function in such a childish way. They need help not the ability to adopt children and further this social problem.

please respond constructively. Im not trying to pick a fight with the gay community but I am not going to pretend that this kind of behavior and attitude is acceptable in a workplace either.
Update: Thank You all for your responses. Looking at this a bit further from what people have said. I am not trying to say that the hetero people at work are better or innocent but what I am getting at here is that the gay men supplement their duties and assigned workload for doing these things. The straight people I... show more Thank You all for your responses.

Looking at this a bit further from what people have said. I am not trying to say that the hetero people at work are better or innocent but what I am getting at here is that the gay men supplement their duties and assigned workload for doing these things. The straight people I work with certainly talk about similar personal things but not before they get the job done and not when it is inconvenient for others.

Also, I see the hetero co-workers working out problems as college educated adults should with confident and non-demeaning discussions and intelligent mature problem solving of the issues.

My gay counterparts literally just start calling each other names like stupid and Idiot. These are 30 and 40 year old men using the communication skills of a 5 year old.

Its troubling