Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 10 years ago

What is a small font similar to Arial/Calibri?

Well I've got a final coursework essay to hand in however I've gone over the word count by a few hundred and I know that they don't actually count the words so if I'm intending to make the essay appear the right size without changing the actual font size as that would be too obvious.

So I was wondering if anybody has a font similar to Arial or Calibri which is smaller and won't stick out obviously as an attempt to make the text smaller?

I've already tried just putting size to .5 less although it still appears as an obvious modification.

Bell MT and Arial Narrow.

Source(s): Microsoft Office Word 2007

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Well I've got a final coursework essay to hand in however I've gone over the word count by a few hundred and I know that they don't actually count the words so if I'm intending to make the essay appear the right size without changing the actual font size as that would be too...

Source(s): small font similar arial calibri: https://biturl.im/qmt91

I'll suggest another way to make things take up just a wee bit less space. If you are using Arial and Calibri, I'll assume you are in Microsoft word. Select it all, then go to Home>Font. Then click on "Character Spacing". One of the options is Spacing. Choose "condense by" and give it a small number (say, 0.6). Tweak it so it looks right.

And another thing, perhaps you have someone who can help you edit brutally to cut some of those words? It actually is a good thing that you have so much to say, but it probably would make your essay stronger to go through with a red pen and get rid of any repetitious phrases, condense your thoughts, and make the whole thing more concise.

Good luck!

Small Fonts