Kevin o asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 10 years ago

winning lottery numbers?

does anyone know the winning lottery numbers for next week......no guessers......there'll be a thousand baht in it for the correct answer

I've tried that last week and the week before a combination of Paris Hilton's phone number( she wont stop calling me) and Simon Cowells ATM code....no joy

I'm good at maths,I can follow Sesame Street.....just a little over optimistic

Thats easy - just find out whatever lottery numbers my wife and hersisters are playing and play all other combos - they never win - on the rare occasion that they win a little, they spend more than they win on excited phone calls.

Based on the last 6 numbers I would go with 5 9 4 0 6 6 but box it.

364222

215227

133707

186312

073577

994304

Yes Bob I spent hours pouring over the tables to come up with the numbers. Just keep telling yourself you are a winner not a loser. Big C.

I am doing the draw- but it is fixed so sister wins but i will give you 3 numbers so at least you win something 21-37- 17 ok

It's 79

Check here on 1 April I am sure you will find it to be the correct numbers http://www.thailotteryresults.com/ If any luck I will have those numbers so you can forget about it.

A lottery is a tax on people who are not good at math.

หนึ่ง เจ็ด สิบ ห้า ยี่สิบ สิบ เก้า

These are definitely the winners. Enjoy the win.