Princess♥ asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

which hairstyle suits me?

I changed my hairstyle alot so I'm wondering which hairstyle suits me.

this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47434827@N03/43478212...

or

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47434827@N03/44489641...

so which one suits me?=P

the first one& only that one(:

2nd hairstyle is butt ugly.

the blonde/gold highlight makes you look trashy in my opinion.

ive grown up seeing many girls with gold highlights in their hair, when their natural color is dark brown., like yours.

it doesn't fit your face whatsoever.

well they look like maybe the same cut...different style? anyways I would havta choose number 1! :) because it looks cute,classy,fun,flirty etc! and since summer is coming (and hot weather) and I don't think you will want bangs in ur face while tanning and swimming:) ..etc. soo definitely the first. + it makes u look older..ina good way, like the second could be any teenage girl in america but the first is cool and you can tell you have style. :) hah okay I am beggining to ramble..I hope you could understand atleast some of what I said..lol. Good Luck! :) -Izzy

Umm.... the 3rd picture looks like you are 13 years old... You look 17 in the 2nd and 4th pictures, and 20 in the first picture. Definitely keep the short hair. Definitely. You look too young for me to rate, sorry!

hmmm. i think the first one looks better. when ur trying new hairstyles you should go wit hdark colors. the blond streak doesnt look that good.... you should have side bangs black hair with dark brown highlights and keep it shoulder length. Good luck:)

The first one! Don't get highlights in your hair, it's too pretty of a color!

Good luck :)

The first one, the second one makes you look easy.

And once you become 18 you can "model" for that guy!!!!

Definitely the 1st.

The second one.

=]

They're are both cute, but the first one looks a lot better on you! :)

First picture is cute :)

I think you with a solid color (or maybe a dark color with small darked highlights is cute) but no blonde or light colors :P They don't fit you very well.