Don't you think that giving almost all of the power to two political parties is a bad idea?

As I just stated in response to a question, I believe that too many Americans have the bandwagon mentality and believe that they have to go with either one party or the other. It seems to be more about Team 1 vs. Team 2 than choosing the best candidate from a variety of candidates from different parties. The... show more As I just stated in response to a question, I believe that too many Americans have the bandwagon mentality and believe that they have to go with either one party or the other. It seems to be more about Team 1 vs. Team 2 than choosing the best candidate from a variety of candidates from different parties. The minor parties get ignored even if they better represent many people's views than the Democratic or Republican party can. To me, having to choose one or the other really isn't much of a choice.