Thesis statement? Bad or good?

Ok so this is supposedly my thesis statement ""Nature uplift the human spirit however people tends to ignore it but when they're lonely, they go back and appreciates the nature".. I don't know if it's bad or good. This thesis is for the I wandered lonely as a cloud poem by Wordsworth. I know that I already ask it but here I go again since some people in the other one ask what the essay is about. Tell me what you think or give me some ideas.. Thanks :)

Sounds good to me, you may just want to organize it a little. Maybe try something like,

"Nature can be uplifting to the human spirit even though people tend to ignore it, but sometimes all it takes is a little loneliness to get them to realize how much it really means to them."

The goal is to make it easy to read while still conveying to the reader what you are trying to prove.

well i don't know how you write but you'll want to clean it up a little but. so like "nature uplifts the human spirit; usually ignored, when people are lonely they return to it" or something like that. but there really is not such thing as a good or bad thesis statement. as long as you can support it with a strong paper, teachers don't really look all that closely at what you actually said in it. the point of essays is your ability to write and support a focused, clear thesis in the body.

Source(s): i'm a high school student. writing papers is my job.
  • it sounds good.... but you've got really bad grammar... subject verb agreement... Nature uplifts the human spirit; however, people tend to ignore it. But when they are lonely, they go back and appreciate the nature.

^ that makes a lot more sense.

in line with danger you will possibly desire to superb a splash punctuation, and then it is going to likely be sturdy...right here, attempt like this, in line with danger. "Nature uplifts the human spirit; regardless of the indisputable fact that, people many times tend to word and rejoice with it greater whilst they're lonely."

Yes that is good. But it would be good to also know the topic.

Source(s): English Student