Is this what the anti-gun people want for America?

By now I am sure most people have heard the story of "Jihad Jane", a Muslim woman from Pennsylvania who was plotting to kill Lars Vilks because of a cartoon he made that offended Muslims. Vilks is from Sweden, where citizens are not allowed to own guns. In Sweden, only the government and criminals are... show more By now I am sure most people have heard the story of "Jihad Jane", a Muslim woman from Pennsylvania who was plotting to kill Lars Vilks because of a cartoon he made that offended Muslims.

Vilks is from Sweden, where citizens are not allowed to own guns. In Sweden, only the government and criminals are afforded the right to own handguns, law abiding citizens are not. I have to wonder if this is what the "gun control" advocates are trying to make the US into. A state where it's citizens are at the complete mercy of the government and the criminals.

In the story posted below it details how many European artists are building panic rooms in their homes because of fear they are going to be killed by Muslims. Mr. Vilks built just such a room, so that if someone came to kill him he could run away and cower in a room, rather then putting a bullet right in between the eyes of the intruder. But this is what the "gun control" people want, they want us to run and cower when someone is trying to do us harm. They think we should try to escape, rather than protect ourselves, our families, and our homes. For what reason, I can not imagine.

For some reason, they don't want people to be able to protect themselves against those who would do them harm. Why? Why should I run away like a namby pamby if someone breaks into my house, rather than blast them away?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/european-artists-built-panic-rooms-response-al-qaeda/story?id=10081938

These people are just sick, they really are. The only thing I can guess is that they are on the side of the criminals. We should expect a lot more of this under the Barack Obama Police State. Every wealthy neighbourhood in the United States is going to become overrun with hoodlums. It will be completely lawless. No one but the criminals and the government will have guns, just like in Europe.