Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 decade ago

how can I trust the games to be fair in UK bingo sites?

I hear that most of the bingo sites out there has their games rigged. Is there any truth about this?

the game software that are used mostly on UK bingo sites have a random number generator (RNG) that randomly selects the balls/numbers drawn. basically, results of each game are certain to be random and fair.

• pdq

This COULD be true, so you certainly may never be able to fully trust these sites.

The only thing that I would say about this is there really isn't any reason for them to be rigged. They WILL make money from people playing bingo at their site. If they are running it correctly and fairly, they should NOT care who wins each game, because they should rake some profit off the top of the prize pool every game.

With that being said, it is a predetermined certainty that these sites will TAKE more money from you than you will get! Play for FUN, and play just the amount you would spend to entertain yourself.

They have much more to lose if it comes out that it is rigged. Basically they'd make a short term profit compared to a much greater long term profit. It's just not worth it to rig it. Same goes for poker & casinos.