What do muslims think of osama bin laden?

Im not asking this question to start a riot Im more interested in what non violent muslims think of him representing their religion worldwide. As I am not a muslim and all I hear are all the bad things about terrorists etc I was just wondering do they even give thought to osama bin laden or are they embarrassed that he is a major identity with their religion. I am catholic but I dont go to church and am looking at other religions just out of curiosity. I think religion is personally more of a business and that all religions end up leading to god so it shouldnt matter which road you take to get there but I am just asking out of curiosity. Thanks...no negativity on here please;)

I really didn't notice a decrease in traffic from all his activities.

• PEACE

Osama does not represent the truth of Islam. He represents evil. but he is definitely being used to further some sick twisted end. If a person believes that most people are good, then they must believe that they are good. With all of the good practicing Muslims in the world why would Osama need to be a representative of Islam? Muslims get questioned about this all of the time and it puzzles me...why? Of course there are some muslims who may like Osama, but they are surely misguided. That's the exception--not the rule. What if I used David Duke as a representative of all White people..David Duke represents the views of SOME white people, but not all. Or to ask all catholics if they agree with the priests who are pedophiles? Seems extreme doesn't it? Of course it seems ridiculous. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but clearly, if most people are truly good and we ourselves believes this, then most people would agree that killing innocent people in the name of religion is wrong.

We live in a deceptive world. We have been lied to so much that we don't believe the truth sometimes when we hear it. We easily take the word of people who are are 'representatives' of truth. The news is not the truth. The media legally does not have an obligation to tell us the truth. The media has changed. We have to seek truth, otherwise we fall for anything that we are told without question. We need to seek truth because our hearts are like a dog leash it can follow whatever direction it is pulled if we don't have right guidance.

Al Qaeda is an American and Pakistani built organization, first used to fight the Soviets, now as a tool for American expansionism, 9-11 was an obvious inside job.

There are many fake Muslims out there who just create an excuse for America to attack and perpetuate fear and ignorance, example Joseph Cohen aka Yusuf al Khattab and Adam Gadahn.

• Dr. D

Here is a good link for you:

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1338/declining-muslim-...

Approximately 25% of Muslims throughout the world still support Bin Laden and believe he will do the right thing.

Muslims will tell you that Osama Bin Laden (as publicized by the media) doesn't exist. They will assert that USA made the terrorist image of Osama Bin Laden as an excuse to justify the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Source(s): I asked the same question to muslims. :)

Osama bin laden and other extremist have no religon. They are the enemy of humanity. They make themselves look like muslims, but in reality they are not muslims. They are spreading a wrong image of Islam.

• I am not a religious muslim in any way.

The man has destroyed the way muslims are seen, because of his actions and the fact that he is seen as one of the main leaders in islam i have to now struggle in social situation because of my blatantly muslim name.

I think that he is ridiculous because he acts to his own benefit under the name of islam when islam stands for all that he is not.

• Adam

Well i cant answer for them but i would think they would view him as making people fear them creating negative stereotypes and making them out to be evil or something that should be afraid of.

• Ark

most hate him, of course extremists love him.

no1 likes him, hes just an american funded idiot who tries to spread hate against muslims