What is your recipe of Irish Coffee ............?
Have you ever prepared irish coffee at home
bijay what kind of answer is this ....you are here to answer if you dont like the question ignore it ....
- 10 years agoBest answer
REAL Irish Coffee:
1 jigger of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey
6 oz strong coffee
sugar to taste
top with fresh whipped cream
- RoseLv 610 years ago
• 1½ tsp Instant Coffee Powder
• 1 cup Water
• 1 tsp Brown Sugar
• 2 tbsp Whisky
• 2 tbsp Whipped Cream
How to make Irish Coffee:
• Take a pan and mix coffee powder, brown sugar and water in it.
• Pour 1 tbsp whisky in the coffee cup and put ½ of the coffee mixture (prepared above) in it.
• Now, top it with cream and serve immediately.
• Do not stir coffee after adding cream.
- MarinaLv 710 years ago
I just add a shot of Bailey's Irish cream into a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Mmmmmm.
1 jigger of Irish Whiskey (jack daniels)
6 oz strong coffee (preferably made in a french press from freshly ground coffe beans)
sugar to taste (optional - I don't care for the sugar)
top with whipped cream (cool whip will do if you don't have whole cream)
Macky has it right though - I just added some more general things ;)
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- emileLv 510 years ago
Bailey's irish cream, fresh brewed coffee and whipped cream. Delicious.
- 10 years ago
1.Pour the whiskey into an Irish coffee mug.
2. Add sugar.
3. Fill the mug with hot black coffee.
4. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
5.Top with whipped cream.
- AmyLv 44 years ago
I never had a bad Irish coffee. The worst one was fantastic.
We do not use coffee regularly.We use to take tea instead of coffee.No need to know the recipe of
Irish coffee.I think that you own a restaurant and for that you require recipe.Is not. ?Better ask a
Chef of a five star hotel.
Bijay Krishna Pandey(Gorakhpur)India
- goraLv 510 years ago
I don't drink coffee nor whiskey. So no recipe from me.
Take care and best wishes always
GOURANGA GOURANGA GOURANGA
- 10 years ago
Bailey's in a shoe.