How do I get WWE Wrestlemania 26 on PPV in the UK on Virgin Media?

So, me and my friends have been planning on getting Wrestlemania 26 on PPV and watching it live from the start. Although there are a few things i dont get, firstly wrestlemania airs at midnight march 28th, however on virgin media you have to order the PPV the day of the event, so Im stuck and i dont know what time... show more So, me and my friends have been planning on getting Wrestlemania 26 on PPV and watching it live from the start. Although there are a few things i dont get, firstly wrestlemania airs at midnight march 28th, however on virgin media you have to order the PPV the day of the event, so Im stuck and i dont know what time or day to order it. secondly it says midnight 28th March, now does this mean early morning of the 28th, or does it mean the midnight following the 28th, i.e early hours of the 29th? Could someone who regularly orders PPV's tell me how to do this, because i dont want to miss it and there is no help on the Virgin Media website. Thanks