Social life is ruined, what can I do? (I'll write all about it in the details)?

Hi I live in the USA, don't know if that'll help. When I was 12 I started playing video games aggressively and eventually got addicted to it. Very addicted to it. I didn't notice myself, but I started seeing my friends less often as time went by and my parents were busy taking care of my 17 year old... show more Hi

I live in the USA, don't know if that'll help.
When I was 12 I started playing video games aggressively and eventually got addicted to it. Very addicted to it. I didn't notice myself, but I started seeing my friends less often as time went by and my parents were busy taking care of my 17 year old sister that was suicidal (they probably would have stopped me from being addicted like that).
When school began on the 13th year, I was very insecure and completely "rusty" in social behaviour.
I speak WAY too fast so that no one can understand me, and my voice is weird (it always has been but I was just a kid then).
And then, I have this glare problem (that I have had since I was little) and this "spacing out" thing, so maybe I glare at something inappropriate and BOOM I'm staring at it for like 30-60 seconds.
Now everyone thinks I'm gay, which I'm not, I'm just bisexual but I don't have the courage to tell everyone, even though everyone knows.
And I'm very, very pale, I have my father's skin... no matter how much sunlight I get, I'm always pale... and this of course ruins my looks. I'm 14 now and I have no friends because of these problems, help, how can I fix this?
I weight like I should and I'm not too tall nor am I too short, but yea... this above pretty much ruins me completely.
Q 1: How can I look better?
Q 2: How can I stop talking so fast? I know it's because I'm insecure, but is there any chain cause&effect that I can do?
Q 3: Can you please help me? =(
Update: I'm too young to move anywhere :(