I think i at least deserve the truth right?

Okay right now im in a relationship with this guy who has been my first love since eight grade, and we almost got married three times but the first time the ring he gave me was fake, the second time he cheated on me and gt a woman pregnant, the third time he cheated and lied. Okay i forgave him for all of this. But... show more Okay right now im in a relationship with this guy who has been my first love since eight grade, and we almost got married three times but the first time the ring he gave me was fake, the second time he cheated on me and gt a woman pregnant, the third time he cheated and lied. Okay i forgave him for all of this. But now i have come to a suspicion that he may be very well gay through the whole time we were together, my family and friends been telling me that he was, but i never saw it because i was so in love with him, we been in a on and off relationship for about 6 years now. Im now starting to notice that he don't like to have sex like he use to. My sex drive is so high form him not having sex like we use to, then when i ask him can we have sex, he always tell me im tired, or i just ain't feeling it, so i leave it alone. Then he so neat, it drives me crazies, then he has a lot of gay friends and told me he been t gay clubs, and did little gay stuff just for fun, but nothing serious, and me personally i love a mn with a butt, so i be playing with it, and he gets so mad telling me it feels weird when i wrestle with him, and play with his butt. So i got to the point i couldn't take it, but im still yet confused because he said he love me, and he wants to marry me ut i don't see it. So i asked him was he bi sexual, or gay he always get so defensive, so i just stop with the question, i don't know i feel i deserve to know the truth if he is, because i got people who were gay that told me in five second he is gay, even Straight people in public area, its hurts so bad because i have so much love for him, but if he is lieing to me about this, i would rather be a best friend than a cover up for your selfish act, please help, because i don't want to feel im over reacting, i just want to know am i wasting my time on waiting for him, and let ,my true love pass or he is just feminine and he is really straight?
10 answers 10