Guys, how do you get sideswiped in football season?

Is this a not-too-subtle hint?

A man watching a football game on TV kept switching channels to a dirty movie featuring a lusty couple.

"I don't know whether to watch them or the game," he said to his wife.

"For heaven's sake, watch them," his wife said.

"You already know how to play football!"

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Frosty
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best answer

Yeah! Some men think they are really good, but their women don't think they are.

• KathyC
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

This isn't a joke but a cute story you may enjoy ..years ago i had an elderly patient who had played college ball for OU (ok) this was like late twenties..anyway by a fluke someone threw a pass, he caught it turned and no one was in sight, so he took off, well he had such a lead he said in his heart this was going to be one hell of a touch down..suddenly he saw something out of the corner of his eye and on the side line was his MOTHER running slightly AHEAD of him screaming go! go! he didnt know whether to be proud or embarrased..lol have a good week.

• 10 years ago

i wish i could have got my ex to watch the lusty couple she always would have watched the football.

she sure didn't know much about lust ,maybe that's why she tried out so many male partners.

• 10 years ago

That's good. But she should've offered him the option of turning the tv off and making their own lustful scene. :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Ha,Ha. Good way to start the day, Daisy.

Source(s): mind of mine
  • 10 years ago

Personally, I don't give a damn about football. So, if there are any babes out there who have something a little more interesting in mind, please let me know, ok?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yep, that's a good point, Daisy!

• you been listening in on my conversations ? the lil' munchkins tell me that i should watch sponge bob square pants so i can learn something too.....good one, sweetie.

• 10 years ago

Another "good one", Daisy,,,and a GOLD STAR FOR YOU,,,

• 10 years ago

I get sideswiped this way.

Source(s): There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - 'don't' and 'stop', unless they are used together.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.