Check out my NFL mock draft?
1.STL: Sam Bradford QB: Oklahoma: The Rams have addressed the "best" player on the board the last 2 years, they need a QB now!
2: DET: Ndamukong Suh DT: Nebraska: Detroit's d-line will be stacked with suh and vanden-bosh
3. TB: Eric Berry S Tennessee: The bucs need a better secondary, eric berry will really, really help tanard jackson and the rest of that secondary
4.WAS: Jimmy Clauson QB: Notre Dame: Since Bradford is off the board the Redskins get a number 2 QB, but a pretty damn good one
5.KC: Russell Okung OT: Oklahoma St.: They need a tackle, Cassel can play great when he's protected and safe.
6.SEA: Earl Thomas S Texas: Since all of the QB's are taken off the board, the need to take the best player
7. Cleveland: Joe Haden CB Flordia: Need some help in the secondary, he's that help.
8. Oakland: Bruce Campbell OT: Maryland: The Raiders love players like this (especially from Maryland) but he does have BUST written all over him
9. Buffalo: Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa: He is a great lineman, he can really help a depleted bills o-line.
10. JAC: Jason Pierre-Paul South Florida: He's really gonna help that jags pass rush, with Kampman on the other side.
11. DEN: Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma St.: Say goodbye to Brandon Marshall and get ready for Dez bryant.
12.MIA: Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech: Since they got Dansby they can get the best player left
13.SAN:Arrelious Benn WR Illinois: They could use a nice reciver to go along with crabtree and davis
14. SEA: Tim Tebow QB Florida: Since the best QB's are off the board, they have to take Tebow.
15.New York Giants Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma: He dropped very far down the board, he'll really help that defense
16.Tennessee: Sean Weatherspoon LB Missouri: He can help that aging defense and be a future defensive leader.
17. SAN: Taylor Mays S: USC: He can really help that defense and he's a local kid.
18.Pittsburg: Mike Lupati G Idaho: The Steelers line is bad, but he can make it better.
19.Atlanta: Brandon Graham DE Michigan: Graham can be a great player along with John Abraham in a potentially good defense.
20.Houston: Devin McCorty CB Rutgers: He in the future will be a shutdown CB in the nfl.
21. Bengals: Golden Tate WR Notre Dame: The Bengals need someone on Offense to make huge plays when needed
22. NE: Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma: The patriots now need a tight end to help Tom Brady, he could even play reciever
23. GB: Charles Brown OT USC: He can help the packers line with Chad clifton on the other side
24.PHL: Rolando McClain LB Alabama: He can help Witherspoon to become a dominant linebacking corps
25.Baltimore: Mardy Gilyard WR Cincinatti: He will be a sufficient number 2 to boldin.
26. Arizona: Anthony Davis OT Rutgers: Lienart's gonna need some protection to get better
27.Dallas: Sergio Kindle LB/DE Texas: Kindle will help Dallas' pass rush, play DE, and OLB.
28.San Diego: CJ Spiller RB Clemson: Honestly the Chargers are gonna be really lucky if he drops this far, but they would really, really need him.
29. NYJ: Everson Griffen DE USC: Sean Ellis is getting old so Griffen can really help them
30.Minnesota: Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma St.: Minnesota needs a young corner to help make their defense very troublesome.
31. IND: Jared Odrick DT Penn St.: The colts just need a good DT to make their front 7 great.
32. NO: Ryan Matthews RB Fresno St: They saints only need is really a good RB which is what Matthews is.
I'm actually a patriots fan, I'd like to see them pick up Grehsam and get Jerry Hughes in the second round