Why are British people so racist?

Okay, i am a British born chinese girl. I was born in england. My dad came to england at the age of 5 and married my mum from china. I went to school, i didn't learn english until the age of four so it was quite difficult. The children were never racist to me in primary school, i had alot of friends too, even... show more Okay, i am a British born chinese girl. I was born in england. My dad came to england at the age of 5 and married my mum from china.
I went to school, i didn't learn english until the age of four so it was quite difficult. The children were never racist to me in primary school, i had alot of friends too, even though i am really quiet and shy.
But then in high school, most recently, alot of BOYS were being very racist to me. Last year, a year seven boy who was new to the high school, kept following me home and saying " ching chong! " and kept ranting and ranting till he got home. And made the stupid face. He did that for 6 whole weeks. I got soo pissed off so i got my phone out a took a video of him and said i would show this to the head teacher, just to scare him off. And then i never saw him again as he moved schools.

Then more recently, a year eleven boy shouted from the streets, " oh my god, she's a chinky! " and all his mates kept staring and laughing at me.
Plus a boy from my lessons is always racist, when people say stuff like, china is a great country, he just rambles on " ching chong wang wong. "

I just dont get it. And even, though i am chinese, i dont have small eyes, i dont even look chinese. But i am proud of china, even though i werent born there.

Why is rhis???
Update: and im not trying to say ALL british people are racist! im just saying some.