Buying sub penny stocks?

I am trying to buy a sub-penny stock on OTC:BB and the price of it is $0.0001. I know these stocks are quite risky in that you can gain or even lose 100% or more if your investment. However, there is one particular stock I have been watching and I see a pattern in in. At least twice a day it goes from $0.0002 to... show more I am trying to buy a sub-penny stock on OTC:BB and the price of it is $0.0001. I know these stocks are quite risky in that you can gain or even lose 100% or more if your investment. However, there is one particular stock I have been watching and I see a pattern in in. At least twice a day it goes from $0.0002 to $0.0001 and back to $0.0002. I'm guessing this is a safe sub penny stock because its an ongoing pattern where you can get in at $0.0001 and sell at $0.0002 and make 100% of your gains. However, I have a couple questions about this to insure this strategy can work:

1. How does the Ask Bid and Ask Sell effect this whole process? What does it mean? For this particular sub penny, the Bid (Size) is now: $0.0001 x 5,000 and the Ask (size)is now: $0.0002 x 5,000. What exactly does this mean?

2. I read something on Investopedia that "penny stocks can be hard to sell if no one is in the market for the company shares you’re holding." What are they saying here? Does that mean that someone needs to buy the shares from me? If so, how does that work?

3. How long does it take to fill the order of 2M shares?

I'm an investor of 3 years and never bought sub pennies. I hear they are risky, but can still be beneficial. I have an order pending for 1 day and am wondering how long will they fill this order. Your help is greatly appreciated.