Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Why do people keep upsetting Naomi Campbell?

A chauffeur has accused Naomi Campbell of assaulting him and then running away. The man told police yesterday that the model hit him from behind while he was driving her to New York's Astoria Studios. The force of the blow caused his head to collide with the steering wheel and left him with bruising under his right eye.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best answer

Please Naomi have anger issues. She probably the type who think people should bend over backwards for her. She probably get mad because majority of people be like Naomi Who?

• 10 years ago

She is known for her temper. but seriously you know how many people will blow this out of porportion looking for money. ANother words even if she said to the chauffeur no no you needed to make a right turn on something street taping him on the arm. Someone who is interestedin making money off her will say she hit them. I just see money hungry people going to extremes. Im sure she has lost her temper but I think some of the headlines on her are out for money.

• 3 years ago

She's a drama queen. The advert is "there's a sparkling diva on the city." It wasn't comparing her to chocolate. even though if it did evaluate her to chocolate, what's the insult there? Chocolate is sweet, human beings crave chocolate or perhaps has wellness properties. Now i will see if there became into an advert comparing her to caca, which greater effective describes her habit and approach.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Why does naomi Campbell keep upsetting people?

Source(s): Ohhhh!!!!
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

If it were anyone else beating on people they'd be in jail. But sweet Naomi gets away with assault every time. If i had to be any where near her i'd be sure to keep at an arms length away. Wait, but she throws things too. Well, we simpletons can't win them all! Might *** well expect it.

• 10 years ago

I think Naomi, has hit a few people, she has a wee bit of a temper.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Naomi Campbell is awesome. She's my hero!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

LMAO. I agree with Rachel(2010).

I've seen a show about her former assistants a long time ago. They had some quite interesting stories about her

• 10 years ago

Who cares, seriously?

• 10 years ago

People wouldn't upset her if she would stop attacking them...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.