What ways can a 14 year old make money?

what ways can a 14 year old make money with her friends? i don't want to always ask my parents for money, but i don't want to do household chores to earn money too. what are some ways? ya know like: babysitting, being a referee, daycare, babysitting, dogwalking, dogsitting, (golf) cadying, what other ways?... show more what ways can a 14 year old make money with her friends? i don't want to always ask my parents for money, but i don't want to do household chores to earn money too. what are some ways?
ya know like: babysitting, being a referee, daycare, babysitting, dogwalking, dogsitting, (golf) cadying, what other ways? i don't think my parents would let me babysit and dog care.. i wish i could caddy but most places only let guys my age do it.. and i can't be a referee because i haven't played soccer.. any other ways besides like lemonade stands and bake salles?
Update: i'm not going to be a horny prostitute, smartass. and hun, you're not clever, cool, or funny for saying "sell your body" :)
Update 2: Thanks guys! i appreciate the kind and respective answers!
10 answers 10