promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How is handling four AP classes in high school?

I will be a junior next year.

We just signed up for classes, and I signed up for AP english, AP us history, AP environmental science, AP european history, and trig.

Has anyone ever taken these courses? How hard were they, and how much work did you have to put into them?

Because I feel like I might die next year :P

Thank you!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Okay don't listen to the previous answerers. Instead of being a zombie like them, you want to allocate your time accordingly. I see that you are doubling up on history classes, an interesting move, I haven't seen that before, these classes will probably be your hardest. If you are a good writer, AP English should be fine, so you should spend most your time on the history classes, AP Environmental Science is pretty easy.

If you actually study hard and a bit longer than you usually do, you'll be fine. The previous answerers probably didn't spend enough time nor effort, but you can.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i can't really help but just to make you feel better about it I heard from other people that AP English is just like regular english except less grammar focused and more reading books so thats not too bad. I don't know much about the rest but if I were you I would make sure to do some of the work for them during free blocks instead of fooling around.

• 4 years ago

I've done 6 AP classes in a year and French IV, which is honors at my school. I had time to do everything and I also did extracurriculars.

• Honestly, there is seriously no might. Don't underestimate AP classes. I was taking 3 and I felt like a zombie. I was really depressed and my grades weren't that good.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I took ap euro sophmore year and wanted to kill myself, i would suggest dropping a history and you should be fine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's no "might" in your sentence.

You will indeed kill your self.

Good luck

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.