Do you think Fox news is really "Fair and balanced" ?

I posted this question in the News and Events section, and liked the feedback, but thought I'd try the politics section as well. My opinion- I can watch left leaning news and KNOW it leans left. And when I watch Fox news I KNOW it leans right. The difference I see is that left leaning news doesn't claim... show more I posted this question in the News and Events section, and liked the feedback, but thought I'd try the politics section as well.

My opinion- I can watch left leaning news and KNOW it leans left. And when I watch Fox news I KNOW it leans right. The difference I see is that left leaning news doesn't claim to be anything but left.. while Fox claims to be completely in the middle. "Fair and balanced," they say.

I had lunch today w/ someone who, from the bottom of their heart, really thinks Fox fairly reports both sides, "it's the only channel that does," he said. I was surprised that someone could think that.

Now, I'm not asking if you're a Democrat or Republican.. or for your views on politics, I simply would like more opinions on Fox news specifically.

What are your thoughts?