broke a virgo mans heart and trust?

i broke my ex heart and trust and want him back so much i have apologised from the deepest of my and soul and have tried to email and all that but no reply so i stopped to give him his space i love him so much and miss him as he knows. i know this dosent happen over night. now besides the obvious any suggestions to reconnect with a virgo man

Well, i dont know if he is coming back. We put so much of ourselves into a relationship and so when you hurt him, he felt really really upset. Just know, that Virgo's are very nice people, but if we are hurt like this, we wont hesitate to move on and forget about it.

ok well adding to my last answer, there is pretty much nothing that YOU can do. if he wants to go back to you then he will. but 9 times out of 10 virgo people are done for good once they leave a relationship and you cant win their trust back. I mean i've let go of the longest friendships and relationships in my life because of small trust problems and i've never looked back at them since. Trust is a big thing and isnt easy to win back

I doubt you will be able to win back a Virgos trust. The best that can happen is you guys can be friends. Keep in mind if it does work out again, he will forever feel distant from you and will not feel the same way he did before u broke his trust.

When a Virgo moves on, they move on for good

Source(s): Virgo

I won't say you can't, but you probably won't be able to. Once a Virgo makes up their mind about something, it's made. We don't give our hearts easily at all, that is among the hardest to get from us. Trust goes along with that. Once we've given it to you, you need to cherish it and uphold it. Once you break it, it's over. You say you know it doesn't happen over night, but that's a true understatement. Depending on what you did and how much he trusted you, this will take a very, very long time. He might eventually forgive you, but he will not trust you again. He might tell you he's over it, and that's just what he means: "I'm over it, I've moved past it. But I no longer want you in my life." I know this because this is how I've imagined what it would be like to have my trust broken and when it actually happened, this is how I acted.

My Scorpio ex of two years broke my trust - not my heart though because over the last few months he was becoming increasingly intolerable. For two weeks he called, texted, messaged on Facebook, cried, pleaded, begged, threatened to off himself, got his friends to beg and plead with me, called my friends, his friends, his family with tears and questions on how to get me back. It's been almost a month and he still claims that he will always love me and wants me back. I forgave him for what he did, but I don't want him in my life and I told him this repeatedly. He broke my trust and it was over. I wasn't upset, just through with it.

one of virgos biggest virtues is trust and respect.

take it slow, and stick by him, show him that you can be his friend and will by loyal to him.

if he truly sees that you care for him in the long run, he might come around.

• Silver

Well what did you do? That would help explain how I think you should react. May I ask YOUR sun sign as well??