Newborn and 2 rowdy dogs, don't want to get rid of the dogs. How do we make this work?

Both dogs are well trained but they aren't doing too good having to take a backseat and I'm not handling them too well right now. Okay so I had a baby about a week and a half ago. And all was going well, well that is until I had to do this solo. I'm a stay at home mom, I've never been around... show more Both dogs are well trained but they aren't doing too good having to take a backseat and I'm not handling them too well right now.

Okay so I had a baby about a week and a half ago. And all was going well, well that is until I had to do this solo. I'm a stay at home mom, I've never been around babies before. I have 2 hyper dogs around 3 years old. I've already landed back in the hospital for a severe kidney infection so I'm exhausted as it is. And today is really the first day I've been all alone with my child and the two dogs.

I'm physically and emotionally exhausted and I don't know if I can handle 2 dogs and a baby. I'm almost wondering if the dogs are going to have to go. But at the same time I swore I would never be one of those people to give up my dogs just because I had a baby.

It seems I get the baby settled and the dogs start going and its back and forth. Infact I was so overwhelmed earlier that I found myself crying. Things went so much smoother before I ended up back in the hospital and now its all so chaotic.

The only break I get is when my husband gets home, and its really not a break, he takes care of the baby and I still have to tend to the dogs. So I have the dogs all day and they are hyper and whiny and then I have them in the evening. They act better then though because they are atleast getting attention.

They are not getting the exercise they are used to, I'm not supposed to do much activity until my next check up. And hubby just started a new job so he isnt around to take them on walks during the day. By the time he gets home and the dogs finally get attention they don't get a lot because I am exhausted.

My husband is totally against getting rid of the dogs and I really don't want to, but at the same time my child needs to come first and she does come first and by the time I get around to spending time with the dogs its so late in the evening. They barely get any attention.

I just feel so overwhelmed.

What should I do? I feel its wrong to rehome the dogs, both are rescues.

What would you do?

I do good with my baby, and I do good with my dogs. But together its so overwhelming.

Sorry for any typos of if this doesn't make any sense, I'm going on very little sleep.
Update: Again I'm exhausted, so maybe I'm just overreacting at the moment. I love my dogs don't get me wrong.
Update 2: Dabasset: Yeah well it sounds better when you say its your friend
Update 3: Figured might as well tell it like it is
Update 4: JenVT: Can't afford doggy daycare

And everyone that was able to help, helped the first week but everyone I know works