On Facebook my mum literally stalks me! help :S?

On facebook my mum is always looking at my status's and my friends status's 2! I tried deleting her but then she told me to add her back again so she 'knows what i am doing on there!' Like today on there for instance i swore on there and then she went mad at me and told me never to do it again!!!... show more On facebook my mum is always looking at my status's and my friends status's 2!
I tried deleting her but then she told me to add her back again so she 'knows what i am doing on there!'
Like today on there for instance i swore on there and then she went mad at me and told me never to do it again!!! If i write something on my status that i dont want her to comment on, she goes ahead and does it, its soooo annoying and weird!
I even tried to talk to her and ask her to stop 'stalking' me on it, in which she replied: im not stalking you!
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
thanks xxxx