My parents are moving to Israel, ugh.?

I'm 19 and I've lived in the UK all my life. My parents have always been very religious and they've now decided that they're moving to Israel in September along with my younger sisters. They want me to go with them, but I'm torn. I'm personally not massively religious - yes, being Jewish... show more I'm 19 and I've lived in the UK all my life. My parents have always been very religious and they've now decided that they're moving to Israel in September along with my younger sisters. They want me to go with them, but I'm torn.

I'm personally not massively religious - yes, being Jewish is a part of my identity, especially because there aren't many Jews where I live. Maybe that's why my parents want to move so badly. But anyway, I'm not a huge fan of religion, and I guess I'm an agnostic. I don't want to live somewhere where religion matters so much. I love the fact that the UK is so multicultural. I also have massive issues with the whole Israel/Palestine thing - my best friend is originally Palestinian and I have very different views from my parents, and probably most Jewish people, on the whole issue. And I love the UK so much... all my friends are here, I'm in my 3rd year of studying Architecture which I love. Next year is my year out, so the idea is that I'd work in an Israeli practice next year and then apply to an Israeli uni for my Part 2. But my whole life is here.

On the other hand, they're my family and I can't bear to see them go. I see my sister at least every other weekend, and my other sister's so young, I don't want her to grow up without me. I really don't know what to do and everyone's telling me different things.