HOW CAN I DELETE FACEBOOK FRIENDS FAST?

I want to delete a large number of facebook friends quickly without having to go on to their profile and doing it individually?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u go to friends on the top then all friends and then you should see x's near them juust press that and then confirm it

• 1 decade ago

You look them up in the search bar, then you scroll down to the way bottom. Underneath their flair and stuff SHOULD be something that says delete from friends or something like that.

Source(s): Facebook
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in case you delete your facebook account, it doesnt delete your individuals. in certainty you cant even delete it. all you're able to do is disable it and once you bypass to log returned in it, it re-facilitates it. the two get a sparkling facebook account and dont use the previous one, or only make the effort each now and then to delete them. thats the only way you could desire to get rid of them i think of

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to d friends page nd click on d X beside each name u wanna delete nd confirm it!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Pretty good arguments.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.