How can i use the video recorded by fraps (.avi), in a video editor like sony vegas?

Please read the following. I will explain all. The raw footage that is created by fraps won't work properly in sony vegas. There is no audio when i import it. I read on the fraps website i need to use something like VirtualDub to encode the video footage. I downloaded the divx codec but when i go to encode the... show more Please read the following. I will explain all.
The raw footage that is created by fraps won't work properly in sony vegas. There is no audio when i import it. I read on the fraps website i need to use something like VirtualDub to encode the video footage. I downloaded the divx codec but when i go to encode the video it comes up with an error and doesn't let me encode it. Please somebody help me. How can i get the recorded fraps footage to work in sony vegas 8.0.
1 answer 1