help! my ex gf broke my no contact?

so my ex gf broke up with me about 2 months ago. she lost attraction for me because I wasn't being the best bf to her and she got interested in another guy. but she told me that she wasn't breaking up with me for him, it was just because she couldn't stand being with me anymore. (which i thought was bs) because i know well its not that easy to let go of a 2 1/2 year relationship. so she tried ignoring me for a long time but i kept bugging her to get back with me. finally school started about a month ago and i used the no contact rule since then and i've never felt better. i feel so independent and proud of myself that i moved on. thought i did think about her sometimes but i kept convincing myself that she will one day regret leaving me. so it didnt bother me too much anymore that i couldnt have her. then yesterday night she messaged me online to ask if i can help her with a virus on her computer. so i think to myself that was such a lame excuse to use to initiate contact with me. i laughed and felt great because i felt she made an excuse just to talk to me because she is regretting it or she misses me. but i also felt so happy she messaged me because i felt so good it wasnt me who started the contact first. but then again im not getting my hopes up. i just felt it was a lame reason to contact me for. i mean honestly she have many friends that would probably help her with a virus on a comp...she also mentioned "you dont have to talk to me if u dont want to" so i guess she is probably testing the waters to see if i am still emotionally connected. she also asked me about school and life. i just gave her simple answers and then just told her i am going to study and left. i wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine of ignoring me.

what do you think i should do? i told her ill help her fix her computer next time...but that doesnt mean anytime soon. i would still consider being with her because i still love her, though a part of me has moved on already and it doesnt hurt me anymore thinking about whether or not we can get back

thanks for reading.... and replying

• :)
    Favorite Answer

well i think you should help her because if she is asking for you help she doesn't completly hate you

that all i got

I say keep up what you have been doing, being your own person and growing. If you are interested in her I say wait a few days and when you see her online say you saw she was online and that you wanted to say hi but that you have somewhere to go. That way you let her know that you are open to talking, but that you aren't falling all over yourself to talk to her, which is the truth. Then I would say wait for her to try to talk to you again. I think things will progress naturally from there. If you aren't wanting to be friends with her or anything don't contact her, if she tries to talk to you just be short and she will get the idea. Hope that helps.

Are you sure it's love that you still feel? Or just missing what she represented... that person to fill the void in your heart? Honestly, just keep the no contact. Doesn't mean you shouldn't respond if she starts, but going back with her won't be worth your time. Look for new love, and your next might be better than your previous :). Make yourself completely move on, yes you still may be friends, but don't be in contact if you have even the slightest of feelings.

Havent you already posted this like a week ago about the first break up??? Whats wrong with you? are you a glutton for punishment or what? WALK AWAY...write down all the crap hes put you through and if he calls or visits staple it to his forehead... If you had any self respect, forget him, 6 months and 2 break ups to go dick around with his ex....let it die and move on, if you think letting him back into your life is going to a good thing... None of us can help you Told you once, tell you again, go out have fun look for something better!!!

Good, for you.. You moving on and dealing with your emotions well. She might want you back, but don't run back but, don't make so much of a challenge because, if you make it a challenge it'll become a game to you and once she wins she wont want it anymore.. Remember "you always want what you can't have" Just be careful and take care of yourself and your feelings first. Seems to me you deserve better then her for running off after you spent 2 and a half years on her. Take it slow try other girls if you want. Don't run back yet.. (: I hope i helped.

• Cat

just move on- the expression "you can never go home again" applies to relationships, too. It will never be the same. Plus, maybe she just want to see if you can still be useful to her, without actually having to date you. Maybe she thinks your not talking to her at all means you have some kind of creepy grudge, and you're thinking about hurting her. There are a million reason for her to check on you; only one of them is in your favor. Just move on.

Source(s): life