Discount for Pizza Hut Delivery 30min late?

I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut online ahead of time, to be delivered at 6:30pm. At 7:00, there was still no sign of the pizza; I called the restaurant and was told that my pizza would be leaving the restaurant soon... half an hour after it was supposed to be delivered? Do they have policies about getting a... show more I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut online ahead of time, to be delivered at 6:30pm. At 7:00, there was still no sign of the pizza; I called the restaurant and was told that my pizza would be leaving the restaurant soon... half an hour after it was supposed to be delivered?

Do they have policies about getting a discount for pizzas being delivered late? It's not like the delivery boy got lost- it hasn't even left the restaurant.
Update: But when you order ahead online, you can specify to have it delivered on a certain day at a certain time in the future, down to the minute. It finally came at 7:25, 50 minutes later than delivery had been scheduled.