My son wants to wear girls clothes should i let him and if so what should i let him start off with?

my son is 7 yrs old and he likes to wear his moms clothes and is especially is drawn to her underwear and bras and love to wear her swin suits and wears her make-up and stuff like that is this normal and he want to wear them to school and he always wants to go into the womens department of the store and if you... show more my son is 7 yrs old and he likes to wear his moms clothes and is especially is drawn to her underwear and bras and love to wear her swin suits and wears her make-up and stuff like that is this normal and he want to wear them to school and he always wants to go into the womens department of the store and if you think i should let him continue this what should i let him wear and what brands should i let him wear of clothes of underwear and bras and leggings or should i let him pick