Can you wear insoles in the BRITISH ARMY basic training?

Hi i have a problem with overpronaton in my feet, and i need to wear raised insoles in my running shoes or i get terrible pains in my shins and lower legs. these were prescribed by a specialist foot doctor. would i be allowed to wear them in my trainers / boots in the british army basic training? aslo can... show more Hi i have a problem with overpronaton in my feet, and i need to wear raised insoles in my running shoes or i get terrible pains in my shins and lower legs. these were prescribed by a specialist foot doctor.

would i be allowed to wear them in my trainers / boots in the british army basic training?

aslo can someone give me a rough guideline to how often and how far we we will be running for in basic? and at what sort of pace? running is my weak point!

thanks, Lewis
Update: p.s i have passed selection and got an A grade for that, i did my 1.5 mile run in 10.15 at selection . i am due to start basic in 2 weeks time and am paniking a little!! oh and im going in the royal signals