Is Joe Hart Staying with Birmingham City Blues? HELP?

I think he is a great attribute to Birmingham, who are my favorite team. I was wondering if after the season if he is going back to Manchester city, or is he the permanent goalie for Birmingham city!?

Depends what type of character Joe is. There is NO reason for him to play anywhere else, Blues are the right team at the right time. But if he thinks he's Bertie Big Balls after one season and his agent bends his ear, he might be off. Mancini may prefer him to Shay Given or - knowing Blues are flush with cash - charge an unrealistic fee (Remember, one season does not a player make).

I think he will stay a Manchester City player but will go out on loan again next year as Shay will still be first choice and Joe needs games rather than time on the bench. I reckon Birmingham would probably be a likely destination for another loan spell next season, it could happen!

Alex Mcleish wants to sign him. Both teams don't have good replacement goalkeepers. The City keeper is 2nd choice for the Faroe Islands which shows there is a better Faroese keeper than him, so he can't be that good. Given is undoubtedly better then Hart but Birmingham need him more than City do.

• Sak

Hart won't sit on the bench for Given but City would not want to give him up completely.

An extension of the loan is likely as he seems happy in brum land and City should be happy with the way he is developing there.

Don't know. I think it depends of whether he wants to go. I think he's too good to be rotting on the bench for Man City in the next few years. Hopefully he can sign permanently at the end of the season.

Fingers crossed

Source(s): Birmingham City fan

I hope he does stay at Birmingham. He's getting better with every game, and he gets regular games at Birmingham.

Bluenose for life.

hes on loan but yous have a lot of money so will probably buy him if he does well

id rather have stevie harper:)