wow 2 accounts price question?

how much is it to activate a 2nd wow account with a 60 game card we activated our first account from the 60day card but do we pay extra for a 2nd account or is there a discount i wanna know if we have to pay extra for 2 wow accounts

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No discount. You have to pay for the account, and for both expansions. Then you have to pay an additional monthly fee.

• 1 decade ago

Two WoW accounts requires two purchases of the vanilla game, which is about £9 here, prob around $15 if you're in America. The cheapest way to do it is to get a RAF account, recruit a friend, which will speed up your levelling x3 as long as both accounts quest together. You'll save yourself a lot of time in the long run, and you get a special mount for it too. There is no discount for a second account, but with the triple levelling speed you'll save quite a lot of money, and I think there's a free month credited to the referer when the referee pays for their second month.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=...

• 1 decade ago

I am sorry to say, but yes you have to pay for both accounts you possess. If you activate your account via credit card, you only have to pay $15 dollars a month and can discontinue it when you need to instead of paying cash for the 30 dollars for 2 months with no refund. So I would suggest that you pay via credit card.

hopes this helps

geod, serv: aggamagan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think you need an activation card from the wow box to get a second account =[

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you pay the same for the 2nd account as you do for the first account. as far as i know there is no discount for having multiple accounts

• 4 years ago

250- 300 dollars unless you know the person your sellin it to then like 100 dollars

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.