Do you think Super Bowl XLIV was the last Super Bowl Peyton Manning will ever play in? or does he have another?

shot at the Super Bowl in the next few years? Do you think Peyton Manning will reach another Super Bowl in his storied career? and can he possibly win another one?

Also, Do you think his legacy will be tarnished if he doesn't win a second Super Bowl?

Favorite Answer

I think he will play in another Super Bowl in the next few years. He could possibly win another one, but the Colts have alot of competition in the AFC. They play in a tough AFC South division. The Texans are an up and coming team, and the Titans I think will bounce back after a rough 2009 season. Plus, I see Peyton showing rust within the next 5 years. His legacy won't be tarnished if he doesn't win another. Marino never won a Super Bowl and many consider him to be the best of all time. Same thing with Brett Favre and he only has 1 Super Bowl under his belt.

It's very much possible... but i think that it'll be tough on both sides. The Patriots are still in the AFC and also San Diego has been there the last couple of years. i think the Giants just got hot at the right time... but you know the Cowboys will be good next year and there are some other legit teams in the NFC. Both the Colts and Giants are playoff teams- so once you get in there you never know - just depends on how hot you are at the time. It'd be a neat storyline but honestly there are a lot of other matchups i'd rather see than: Cotls vs Giants. Nickster

I think he can reach another one because he has everything it takes to make it again. I don't think his legacy will be tarnished. He has broken nearly every record there is for his position and there's no doubting that he has something special. When you breaking dan mario and joe montana (might i add who won 4 Superbowl's) records then you're doing something right. People are so quick to blame him for that Superbowl loss.... He did make a horrible throw but does that take away from all of the amazing ones we've all seen him make as we sit in ah... Bottom line whether it was the D got tired or they changed there play calling or the saints line just got better, after the first half when we held them to 6 points and 32 yards in the first quarter. Any time you cant pressure the opposing teams QB its going to be hard to win.... and when you have guys in your secondary line lacey and powers who are rookies imsure inexperience and nerves will catch up to you... I'm sure if freeny and bob sanders (our secondary leader) had of played and been a 100% it would have been closer. I'm not making excuses for them but theres alot more factors to consider besides peyton....

He tarnished his legacy by walking off the field a sore loser. Totally classless. It was a disgraceful display of arrogance and poor sportsmanship. Hope he never gets to another SB. That would be justice.

He won't have another because I sense a retirement coming within the next 5 years.

he wont make it but if you are a colt fan he will make it to the playoffs 1 or 3

Source(s): me

that interception put him way below brady. Its officially Brady is a way more clutch qb and a way better player..

He will probably have one more, but this just wasn't his one.

AT THIS POINT IT SHOULD BE QUITE OBVIOUS THE ANSWER IS NO