?
? asked in SportsFootballScottish Football · 10 years ago

Celtic fans, who do yous think Keane will sign for next season! Surplus to requirements at spurs?

not fit for purpose at Liverpool, a poor Liverpool I may add. So where will this genuine world class player (as described by some on here) be plying his trade next year, my guess would be some lower premiership club, or championship club if they are willing to pay his wages, don't see him going abroad as he has also failed there already. Then again England and Scotland is abroad for him.

Sin Fin what are you all about, and you were talking about bitter pills.

could be at celtic next season if he takes a £50000 dip in wages per week he he he

What exchange from final week while all you Tims have been whining and crying approximately SkySports and their (perceived) bias in direction of Rangers by using continually to grant the 'Gers far extra exposure than your team. in basic terms is going to coach how fickle, feeble and wimpy you lot would be while issues do not flow your way. variety of almost makes me wish the bargains for Keane, Kamara and something artwork out for you.......I hate to ascertain and hear grown-united stateswhimper and bubble like a team of 5 year olds. "very nearly makes me wish", I stated, will thankfully settle for Robbie's first interest to coach out the comparable as his namesakes against Clyde some seasons in the past....yet a minimum of this time you will nevertheless have the Scottish Cup to wait for.....for now!

He wont stay at Celtic - we are below his level and can't afford his wages in the long term.

I doubt he'll goback to Spurs because he wont get his game and will be back to where he was in the first place.

I think he'll end up at a team like Everton or Fulham or a similar club.

Rangers couldn't afford a Peak Frean never mind a Robbie Keane.

In case you missed it, Rangers are in serious financial trouble.

It is indeed a funny old game Saint!

Hopefully a swap deal with Spurs getting McGeady. By the way Billy Rangers fans on here might just eat their words the Bhoy is looking class. Roll on the 28th

Depending on how well he does with Celtic, he will probably go back to being captain of Spurs.

Being a boy growing up in Dublin dreaming of pulling on that Celtic jersey why did he not break an arm and a leg to play for them instead of demanding £5k more than he was getting at Spurs?

Doubt anyone wants him hes a money grabber like big Bobo

Nothing wrong with a bit of praying and keeping the long lost dream alive is their Alex lol?

"the bhoy is looking class" a penalty n a cartwheel done it for him lol

• T

Hes already said hes not staying ,dream on

I think he will be back at Tottenham as they have invested alot in him.

''swap for McGeady'' Aye right then!!

HE IS STAYING WITH US HOPEFULLY. AND WHERE IS YOUR WIFE, IS SHE ALSO PLYING HER PARTICULAR TRADE TONIGHT THEN, NOT DOING MUCH BUSINESS ,QUIET, ARE YOU A COUPLE IN A FEW DEADLY DEBTS? LIKE ALL HUNS THEN. BAD MANAGERS OF MONEY IN ALL ASPECTS OF HUN LIFE. AND THEY ALWAYS FUCKUP RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEIR BITTERNESS AND ADDICTION TO MR WALKER.