So what are you guys going to talk about in the football section of answers now that the season is over?

I will still be in this room a little bit but I am going to be more in the baseball and basketball section more especially baseball because it is one of my favorite sports. Football is like 1a and baseball is 1b so I can't really pick one. I enjoyed talking to some of you guys on here and I as the draft get... show more I will still be in this room a little bit but I am going to be more in the baseball and basketball section more especially baseball because it is one of my favorite sports. Football is like 1a and baseball is 1b so I can't really pick one. I enjoyed talking to some of you guys on here and I as the draft get closer I am sure I will see the room pick up once again. See you guys around and if you like baseball or lakers basketball you might be able to find me in the baseball or basketball room. It was a good season and I will see you guys around.