Will a Black Moor goldfish be compatible with my 2 baby Shubunkin goldfish?

I have 2 baby Shubunkin coldwater fish, and they have been set up in a massive tank for over 6 months, with a suitable filter, air pump, gravel, ornaments, plants, great food - basically it's like a mansion. Anyway, I was thinking of purchasing a Black Moor fish, the ones with big eyes, to become an... show more I have 2 baby Shubunkin coldwater fish, and they have been set up in a massive tank for over 6 months, with a suitable filter, air pump, gravel, ornaments, plants, great food - basically it's like a mansion.

Anyway, I was thinking of purchasing a Black Moor fish, the ones with big eyes, to become an addition to the tank.

Will the Black Moor goldfish get on well with my Shubunkin goldfish? Because they are both coldwater fish and easy to handle, they would be compatible ?!

Oh and I change 20% water weekly along with liquid water tests. I also filter the waste from the gravel using an automatic gravel siphon.

Thanks, Any info will be appreciated!