does aqueous cream help acne?

I have been told that aqueous cream help acne and overtime will see some good resulst! has anyone else tried this and do you thnk i should buy it

• Pat

I use aqueous cream on my body daily as I have a dry skin but I would never use it where there may be a pimple as it is quite a heavy cream and I can't believe it would help with Acne. I may be wrong but I certainly would not try it.

Aqueous cream is only a barrier cream, I can only presume they say that as they believe that it will stop dirt etc from getting onto the pores.

Both my sons had acne and what helped them was special cream we got from the doctor and also drinking a lot of water as this ensured that they were flushing their systems.

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

• Nancy

My doctor prescribes me aqueous cream for dry skin relief but thats on my legs. Im not sure why you would have it for down there its not something i would even consider! I think your best bet is to call the DRs surgery and ask for the Dr who prescibed it to give you a call back after surgery has finished so that he/she can tell you. x

If you require a excellent therapy for curing the acne then you require a clear prepare of action to comply with to accomplish the very best results.

I don't think so. It's a water based moisturiser and acne doesn't need moisturising. It's usually used for dry skin and eczema.

1

Source(s): Acne Easy Solutions http://emuy.info/AcneSolution/?i77s