I'm a Christian guy who's in love with a Muslim girl...I'm lost!!!!?

I'm Christian and I've been in love with a Muslim girl for 2 years now.. I can't imagine my life without her.. But we live in Jordan and we just can't get married or even live together unless I convert to Islam! I'm lost and I don't know what to do? Should I just accept that we're never... show more I'm Christian and I've been in love with a Muslim girl for 2 years now.. I can't imagine my life without her.. But we live in Jordan and we just can't get married or even live together unless I convert to Islam!
I'm lost and I don't know what to do? Should I just accept that we're never meant to be together or should I take this step to be with her? I really don't know what would the right thing to do be? I need advice.. Can we get over it? Or should I follow my dreams and whatever it takes to be with her? I'm so in love with her :(