Who do you now prefer Alex Reid or Peter Andre?

Personally Alex's stint in Celebrity Big Brother has shown him to be an incredibly down to earth type of guy. He is very proud of his body but it's in a funny way because he also seems a little insecure at times, which is quite endearing. He clearly loves KP and isn't afraid to laugh at himself.

As for Peter Andre, I think he has let himself down massively. There are adverts about him being in a newspaper this weekend, revealing all about his relationship with Katie Price (after all he said about never talking about her to protect his kids), and he also mentions that the relationship was over months before they finally split, which makes me question why on earth did he get her pregnant in those last few months and then not stand by her when she miscarried?

Anyway, what are your views?

I agree with Peter Andre letting himself down with the newspapers this weekend, I was shocked that he's letting so much information out about his relationship with Katie Price, when he said he'd keep all that information to himself. But I suppose she gets what she deserves in a way. As for Alex Reid, he dosen't take things as seriously, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing I don't know. But he says about being in the press all the time, it's his own fault really, he should keep his mouth shut a little bit, so should Katie.

Overall peoples lifes should be private, even celebs :)

Peter Andre. I like the other chap and think is he a better partner for her. The stint in the jungle keeps me with Andre, sorry Alex

I don't have any real interest in either except to wonder why they waste time on someone like Katie price,she sold her soul long ago. Both seem like decent men with no taste or judgement when it comes to women.

to be honest, katie price's loves dont interest me in the slightest, but life of death question, peter andre, for sure

I couldn't give a toss about either of them, same goes for Katie Price.

The people that gossip about them & care about them need a life :)

KP Just got voted britains most hated woman - so that tells you a lot about it.

peter

I don't care about either, they are just a couple wose lives aren't THAT exciting so why do we focus on them?

Neither they are both thick and ugly.