Super Bowl...Colts or Saints?

i'd like to get others opinions. I'm personally a colts fan. I have a dog named peyton and a dog named eli lol. I believe that Manning could take out oldy favre or midget brees. Colts seem to have an all around better team but the saints seemed to have a mean defense at the end of the vikings game.... show more i'd like to get others opinions.
I'm personally a colts fan. I have a dog named peyton and a dog named eli lol.
I believe that Manning could take out oldy favre or midget brees.
Colts seem to have an all around better team but the saints seemed to have a mean defense at the end of the vikings game.
Seemed like they actually wanted to hurt farve (i was cheering it on the whole way). My only worry is theyre defense.
I believe Brees is way too nervous already and at least manning has some experience in the super bowl.
Open to opinions!
P.S. I was cheering the saints in the viking game.
Update: Wow...people dont like being told the truth that the saints arent even close to being the team that the colts are. Even my dogs could beat them