Men, do you find vulnerability attractive?

Now I actually found this article on heterosexual attraction and how straight guys are attracted to women in high heels because such women look more vulnerable & need protection. Hence, the guys' "naturally" dominant protective instincts come to the surface and make the man to the woman. It's a... show more Now I actually found this article on heterosexual attraction and how straight guys are attracted to women in high heels because such women look more vulnerable & need protection. Hence, the guys' "naturally" dominant protective instincts come to the surface and make the man to the woman. It's a psychologist's view on attraction and I'm not saying I agree with it but I do find it intriguing to an extent.
So , going out of the hetero head space..

Gay/bisexual men, do you like your partners to look vulnerable in some way? If yes, why? If no, why not?

Personally, while I like my girls to be feminine, I don't find vulnerability particularly attractive.